St. Patrick, the comfort that baby needs.

For first-time mommies such as myself, I don't know what are the perfect items or things needed for child care. Advice from my friends and family says if I am on a tight budget I can  buy my child's stuff in Divisoria, but I'm not so sure if that's really safe for my baby. At first, I listened and bought things from Divisoria, but after a few weeks, I started to notice rashes on my baby's skin. We all know that a baby's skin is far more sensitive than adults. I knew right and there that it has something to do with the clothes I bought. So I research online about the baby's clothes and things, I came across the St. Patrick baby wear



The idea of St. Patrick Baby wear when a mother thought: "where can she find the perfect clothes for her perfect baby boy?" The mother wanted to produced baby clothings from 100% cotton but this things are hard to come by. So she decided to open a company it may be a bit pricey for some of us but it is every mother's wish to have the most comfortable baby clothes for our child. 



St. Patrick baby wear's main office is at AEK Building 40 E. Rodriguez Sr. Avenue,
Quezon City. It has been in the business for 27 years and still continuing to give out the best clothing line for our children. St. Patrick baby wear products are scattered in different malls you can look it up:


For those who are working mommies such as myself, no time to go to the mall to look at the products at hand. You can also turn to online shopping; there are online shops that cater or distribute this products. www.goods.ph is an online shop here in the Philippines that distribute St. PatrickSt. Patrick baby wear rates ranges from 200-400. It might be a little pricey but we should all remember that we need to give out the best for our child. 

16 comments:

  1. I've come across the brand several times at the department store, but I haven't purchased any of their products. Ethan has too many clothes na kasi, we got a lot as gifts. Do they have clothes for toddlers too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got an outfit from St.Patrick that was suppose to be baby's going home outfit. We ended up wearing something else but the St. Patrick clothes became a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I bought some St. Patrick clothes because I usually buy baby clothes in SM department store. My son is not that sensitive when it comes to clothes, most of his pambahay sando is from Divisoria, pinabibili. lol

      Delete
  3. The only St. Patrick piece of apparel we own is a jacket, which my boy used from the time he was only 6 months old until now that he's already 29 months! I must say that the material is really soft and cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that not all baby stuff from Divisoria are safe for the baby. Some kasi don't have quality control. St. Patrick really is a trusted brand for babies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are their clothes made with cotton or cotton blend? In my experience, baby gets itchy pag masyado mataas yung polyester content.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two years ago my daughter was gifted a St Patrick pink dress. It's pretty and has a nice comfy material. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We used St Patrick's too. I think it was given as a gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love St. Patrick they use organic fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have used St Patrick's too as a gift, but haven't bought any from them kasi nga hanggang ngayon he has new clothes pa na gifts eh. But I know its really a good brand.

    ReplyDelete
  10. St. Patrick's fabric is really nice. Perfect for baby's sensitive skin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. St Patrick's really do have a range of baby's clothes that are designed beautifully. The clothes look really comfy for baby's sensitive skin. Though I haven't bought from this brand yet because they are kinda pricey

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have seen the St. Patrick clothes for baby. It was really comfy and the clothes were really smooth sa balat. I was on the tight budget back then I chose the other brand. Hehehe! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never heard of this brand but I might give it a try. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've seen this brand for years and heard that their cloths are soft and fine :-) I hope the price is good too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment :)