Kanto Freestyle Breakfast

(Sorry for the Blurry Pictures! It was night time already!)

After work, we decided to go to try Kanto Freestyle Breakfast in Kapitolyo, Pasig. It was recommended by one of my office mates, who is a regular of the place.

The place was simple yet like a canteen but with a touch of homey feeling. Maybe for others, they might pass by this place as if it were just a canteen house but I assured you it is a restaurant. As I saw the menu, I wasn't really sure what would I choose to eat. Because all items in the menus sounds appetizing enough.

Bacon and Eggs (Php 99)

Chicken Longganisa (Php 95)


In the end, I chose the Bacon and Eggs because I haven't had bacon for months. The bacon was cooked just the way I like it crispy and the scrambled egg is smooth and delicious. My boyfriend chose the Chicken Longganisa, he liked it very much and ordered extra rice for it. I don't like the taste of longganisa but then again I did like the taste of this dish. And for our desserts he ordered a scramble, a Filipino sweet dessert usually bought on the streets. There is a risk in buying street foods it can give you Hepatitis A infection. 

Scramble (Php 40) Very sweet! 

For myself, I chose the Oreo Cookie Butter Pancakes and loved it. The Oreo crumbs perfectly blends with the syrup which makes a must-eat dish for Kanto Freestyle Breakfast. It's not too sweet but my office mate didn't like the Oreo crumbs on the top of the dish.

Oreo Cookie Butter Pancakes (Php 95)

My office mates order these dishes:

Pampanga Tocino (Php 95)


Tinapang Galunggong (Php 95)

Deep Fried Oreos (Php 95)

I also tasted the Deep Fried Oreos which I came to like not sweet like the scramble. I'll order this dish next time when we go back for a date with my boyfriend. You can also have a family dinner here in Kanto Freestyle Breakfast, I assure you the kids will love the desserts. 

The prices seem to be reasonable enough but it also have a service charge of 10% of the total billing. 

You can try any of these branches: 

549 San Joaquin Street, Plainview, Mandaluyong City
(632-4002268)

1st Street, Kapitolyo, Pasig City
(632-7755428)

1 comment:

Thank you for the comment :)