Banapple at Robinson's Galleria

Sunday, it is the God's day! After an hour of praising and worshiping God, we decided to eat out for dinner. We all agreed to go to Robinson's Galleria for dinner and do some window shopping for there is a sale there from Oct. 15-19, 2014. 

I have been invited on Banapple by church mate many times but due to budget, I always turn down the invite. But this time, we decided to have dinner at Banapple, which is newly opened on Robinson's Galleria.


I like the interior decorations of the inside girly, simple and kid-friendly environment. I couldn't take the pictures of the places because that would be disturbing for the customers. This is said to be the best seller for Banapple Oreo Cheesecake, Beef Tapa, and The Great Ceasar Salad.




For hanging of the waiting number

I couldn't decide what should I get because all the food sounds delicious but in the end, I got the Chicken Parmagiano. My boyfriend got the Pan-Fried Porkloin with Herb Mushroom Gravy. The serving is enough for two people and for those who are gluttons who would definitely enjoy these. 


Pan-Fried Porkloin With Herb Mushroom Gravy (P 215)

Chicken Parmagiano (P 210)

Our office mates decided on the Hungarian Chorizo Al Ajillo and Baked Creamy Cheesy Penne. These two are the frequent eaters for Banapple.


Hungarian Chorizo Al Ajillo (P 210)

Baked Creamy Cheesy Penne (P 210)

For dessert, one of our office mate chose the Cheesy and Mushroom Pie, this is served with chunky potato salad. 


Cheesy and Mushroom Pie (P 150)


Bread Delicacies

Cakes and desserts

This the dessert stand inside Banapple, I would like to try their desserts and their bread delicacies next time. We would definitely go back there for another Banapple date with my Hubby. <3


Had fun at Banapple <3

8 comments:

  1. I love everything about banapple especially the cakes.. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? we would try them next time :) thanks mommy!

      Delete
  2. We don't have Banapple here but I hope there'll be one soon. You were right about the interior. It looks cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Banapple especially the banoffee pie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, Banapple does have really cute decor :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Banapple! The food is great but the cakes are even better :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Banapple. I used to visit their Katipunan branch a lot when I was still in college.
    -Alaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment :)